Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wrong Hand

Trying out new strategies always kills me. Wanted to bet low to milk other's chips but backfired miserably! For someone who gets scared easily like me i shouldn't do that.

I had a pair of aces on the flop. And my kicker was a queen or something quite as high, i guess. This guy raised the bet to 1500. Calling would leave me with like 50. Scared la, I folded.

Turns out he had pocket fours! No fours on the board. Shits. I would have won.

And then i went all in on the wrong hand...

Me was first to leave da table. =( But i smiled anyway, can't be a spoil sport yeah?

Some of the guys at the table actually looked up at me with a smile as i left. Was it respect? Sympathy? I don't know what to feel. I'm sure they remembered me as the young Asian girl who came in second last week.

Since none of us got to the final table, our poker night ended at 11pm. Soooo damn early, the drunks who frequent the Souvlaki shop we frequent (its the only food place that's open at night) aren't even out yet!!

Sooo damn early, Coles was still open! So i bought juice, milk and detergent...

Oooh! E won a t-shirt for coming in 1st place in the sit n go table! Hahahah. And he won the turbo table in APL on Friday! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home